1. DR. TANMA SAIKIA DAS, Gynecologist
Address: MediClinic Gynecology Centre, MEDICLINIC Chitrabon Enclave Near Gauhati Commerce College, Zoo Rd, opposite NEXA, Guwahati, Assam 781003
2. DR. ALAKA GOSWAMI, Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Address: Medishade, Chandmari – Best Gynecologist in Guwahati, MEDISHADE, TULIP TOWER, Chandmari, Guwahati, Assam 781003
3. DR. MEGHALI DEVI, Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Address: Apollo Clinic, GS Rd, opp. S B Deorah College, Guwahati, Assam 781007
4. DR. DIPTI GOSWAMI, Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Address: ADITYA TOWER, MEDICITY GUWAHATI ADITYA, GS Rd, opp. DOWN TOWN, Guwahati, Assam 781006 (Google Map Location)
5. DR. ISHAA GOEL, Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Address: Apollo Clinic, GS Rd, Dispur, Downtown, Guwahati, Assam 781006 (Google Map Location)
6. DR. RAJASHREE SARMA, Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Address: Best Gynaecologist in Guwahati, Bus Stop, Unique Avenue Supermarket, GS Rd, Dispur, Guwahati, Assam 781006 (Google Map Location)
Why You Need A Gynecologist
There are a number of reasons why you should consider seeing a gynecologist. Gynecologists are medical doctors who specialize in women’s health, and they can provide care for a wide variety of issues. Here are three reasons why you may need to see a gynecologist for the following reason:
1. You have questions or concerns about your reproductive health. If you have any questions or concerns about your reproductive health, including your menstrual cycle, contraception, or sexually transmitted infections (STIs), a gynecologist can help. Gynecologists are trained to answer your questions and address your concerns.
2. You’re experiencing changes or problems with your menstrual cycle. If you’re experiencing changes or problems with your menstrual cycle, such as irregularity, heavy bleeding, or pain, it’s important to see a gynecologist.
3. A gynecologist is a medical doctor who specializes in the female reproductive system. In addition to providing care for pregnant women, gynecologists also provide preventive care, diagnosis, and treatment for women of all ages.
4. Gynecologists play an important role in women’s health care. They can provide screenings for cancer and other diseases, help with family planning, and provide guidance on menopause and other health issues.
5. Women should see a gynecologist at least once a year for a well-woman exam. This exam includes a Pap smear, which can detect cervical cancer early when it is most treatable. Gynecologists can also provide contraception counseling and guidance on sexually transmitted infections.
The Best Gynecologists In Guwahati
There are many gynecologists in Guwahati, but not all of them are created equal. Here are three of the best gynecologists in Guwahati, who are sure to provide you with the care and attention you deserve.
Dr. Jyoti Sharma is one of the most experienced and respected gynecologists in Guwahati. She has been practicing for over 20 years and has helped countless women with their reproductive health needs. Dr. Sharma is known for her compassionate bedside manner, as well as her dedication to her patients. She will take the time to listen to your concerns and answer any questions you may have. You can be confident that you are in good hands with Dr. Sharma. Dr. Neelima Gupta is another excellent choice for a gynecologist in Guwahati. Things to keep in mind when choosing a gynecologist
There are a few things to keep in mind when choosing a gynecologist in Guwahati. The first is to make sure that the doctor is certified by the Assam Medical Council. The second is to check with the local Better Business Bureau to see if there have been any complaints filed against the doctor.
Finally, it is always a good idea to ask for referrals from friends or family members who have used a gynecologist in Guwahati before.
When choosing a gynecologist, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, it is important to find a gynecologist who is experienced and reputable. Secondly, it is important to find a gynecologist who you feel comfortable with. Lastly, it is important to find a gynecologist who is conveniently located.
There are many experienced and reputable gynecologists in Guwahati. However, it is important to choose one that you feel comfortable with. It is also important to find one that is conveniently located.
There are many gynecological problems that women face, but some are more common than others. Here are a few of the most common problems that women see a gynecologist for:
1. Heavy or irregular periods: This is a very common problem faced by women. It can be caused by a variety of factors, including hormonal imbalances, stress, and diet. If you are facing this problem, it is best to consult a gynecologist to find out the underlying cause and get treatment accordingly.
2. Pelvic pain: This is another common gynecological problem, which can be caused by endometriosis, pelvic inflammatory disease or fibroids. If you are experiencing pelvic pain, it is important to consult a gynecologist to get a proper diagnosis and treatment.
3. Infertility: This is a problem that affects many women who want to conceive but are unable to do so.
4. Yeast infections: Yeast infections are caused by an overgrowth of the candida fungus. They can be uncomfortable, but they’re usually not serious. You can treat a yeast infection with over-the-counter antifungal creams or suppositories.
5. Urinary tract infections: Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are fairly common, especially in women. They’re caused by bacteria that enter the urinary system through the urethra and can cause pain and burning when you urinate. UTIs can be treated with antibiotics.
How to find the right gynecologist for you?
There are a few things to keep in mind when searching for the right gynecologist in Guwahati. First, it is important to find a gynecologist who is board certified. This certification means that the doctor has completed a four-year residency and has passed a written and oral exam. Second, it is important to find a gynecologist who has experience treating patients with your particular concern. For example, if you are seeking treatment for infertility, you will want to find a doctor who has experience in that area. Third, it is important to find a gynecologist who you feel comfortable with and can trust. This doctor will be privy to sensitive information about your health, so it is important that you feel comfortable talking to him or her about any concerns you may have. Lastly, make sure the gynecologist you choose accepts your insurance plan.
When looking for a gynecologist in Guwahati, it is important to consider several factors. First, you want to make sure that the doctor is qualified and has experience in treating patients with your particular condition. Second, you want to find a gynecologist who is convenient for you to see. Third, you want to make sure that the doctor’s office is clean and comfortable. Lastly, you want to be sure that the staff at the doctor’s office is friendly and helpful. By considering these factors, you can be sure that you will find the best gynecologist in Guwahati for your needs.