Here are some tips to help you choose an ear, nose, and throat (ENT) specialist in Guwahati:
- Look for a specialist who is board-certified in otolaryngology, which is the medical specialty that deals with conditions of the ear, nose, and throat.
- Consider the specialist’s experience and reputation in the field. Look for someone who has been practicing for a long time and has a good reputation among patients and other healthcare professionals.
- Look for a specialist who has a good bedside manner and takes the time to listen to your concerns and answer your questions.
- Consider the location of the specialist’s office and whether it is convenient for you to get to.
- Ask for recommendations from your primary care doctor or other healthcare professionals you trust.
- Look for a specialist who is affiliated with a reputable hospital or medical center.
- Research the specialist’s background and education to ensure that they are qualified to treat your condition.
- Consider the cost of the specialist’s services and whether they accept your insurance.
- Read online reviews and ratings from other patients to get a sense of the specialist’s expertise and bedside manner.
Schedule a consultation with the specialist to ask any questions you may have and to determine if you feel comfortable with them as your healthcare provider.
Name of Hospitals Where Ent Specialist Available in Guwahati
Here are a few hospitals in Guwahati that have ear, nose, and throat (ENT) specialists:
- Apollo Hospitals
- Narayana Super Speciality Hospital
- DHC Eye and ENT Hospital
- Guwahati Medical College Hospital
- Hayat Hospital
- Pratiksha Hospital
- AMRI Hospital
- Swagat Super Speciality Hospital
- B Borooah Cancer Institute
- North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS)
Best ENT Specialist in Guwahati
If you are looking for an ENT specialist in Guwahati, then you are in luck. There are many such doctors in this city. This article will highlight some of the top ones. Dr. Akriba Ahmed is one of them. She has 23 years of experience and received her MBBS degree from Assam Medical College in 1998 and her diploma in otorhinolaryngology from Gauhati Medical College in 2003.
Dr. Neha Agarwal
If you’re looking for an ENT specialist in Guwahati, you’ve come to the right place. Dr. Neha Agarwal is an expert in ENT diseases and practices at the Apollo Clinic in Guwahati. Her services include treating ear pain and infections, ear piercing, and general ENT checkups. To learn more about Dr. Agarwal, check out her DoctoriDuniya profile.
Dr. Neha Agarwal is an expert in thyroid problems, ear infections, and foreign body removal. Her extensive experience includes the treatment of tonsillitis and other disorders of the neck and head. She also specializes in removing cochlear implants, treating sinus infections, and managing headaches and dizziness. She has a uniquely creative approach to medicine, understanding her patients’ medical history and treating them with utmost care.
With over 23 years of experience, Dr. Akriba Ahmed is an ENT specialist in Guwahati. She earned her MBBS from Assam Medical College in 1998 and her Diploma in Otorhinolaryngology from Gauhati Medical College in 2003. While Dr. Akriba Agarwal has a vast amount of training and experience, she is a well-qualified medical expert.
Dr Anjan Jyoti Bhuyan
If you’re looking for a top ENT surgeon in Guwahati, you’ve come to the right place. Dr Anjan Jyoti Bhuyan has been in practice for 14 years. She practices at DISPUR POLYCLINIC NURSING HOME and NORTH EAST ENT INSTITUTE. If you’re looking for the best ENT doctor in Guwahati, Dr. Anjan Jyoti Bhuyan is your best bet.
In addition to her extensive experience, Dr. Anjan Jyoti Bhyoti has a special interest in ENT treatment. She earned her MBBS degree from Gauhati Medical College in 1997 and her MS in ENT from the same institution in 2004. She has worked as an assistant professor at Pramukhswami Medical College in Guwahati. Dr. Anjan Jyoti Bhuyan has her own clinic, NEENTI, in Guwahati, which has all the latest equipment for treating ENT issues.
Dr. Anjan Jyoti Bhuyan is an ENT specialist in Guwahati. She completed her MBBS at Gauhati Medical College, India. She is a highly qualified physician who specializes in ENT surgeries. The medical center is equipped with state-of-the-art pathological and imaging equipment and has a highly qualified staff.
Dr. Mayank Kumar
If you’re looking for an ENT specialist in Guwahati, Dr. Mayank Kumar is the doctor for you. He practices at Hayat Hospital in Odalbakra and has been practicing medicine for over 5 years. He previously worked at PD Hinduja Hospital and Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals and has many other positions in which he has put his skills to use.
After graduating from Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences, Gangtok, Dr. Mayank completed his Otorhinolaryngology specialty at Gauhati Medical College and Hospital in Guwahati. He then worked at various prestigious institutions in India, including P.D. Hinduja Hospital in Mumbai. In 2021, he obtained an MRCS (ENT) diploma from the Royal College of Surgeons of England. He is currently attached to Jaypee Hospital in Noida.