- Community Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
This is just a partial list of departments that may be available at AIIMS Gorakhpur. The specific departments and services offered may vary depending on the needs of the local community and the resources available at the hospital.
AIIMS Gorakhpur Appointment
- Visit the AIIMS Gorakhpur website and look for the “Services” or “Outpatient Department” section.
- Then enter into the patient portal to get registered by following the instructed steps.
- Follow the instructions provided on the website to schedule an appointment online. This may involve creating an account, selecting a department and doctor, and choosing a date and time for your appointment.
- If you are unable to schedule an appointment online, you can try calling the hospital’s appointment line or visiting the hospital in person to schedule an appointment.
It is a good idea to schedule your appointment in advance to ensure that you are able to see a doctor at a time that is convenient for you. It is also a good idea to arrive at the hospital a few minutes early for your appointment to allow for any unexpected delays.
Gastroenterologist In AIIMS Gorakhpur
- Visit the AIIMS Gorakhpur website and look for the “Departments” or “Doctors” section.
- Look for the department of Gastroenterology or a list of doctors who specialize in Gastroenterology.
- You can contact the department or the individual doctors directly to schedule an appointment.
- Apollo Hospital Kolkata Address, Contact Number
- What Is A Health Clinic In India? What Services Do They Provide?
- Medisep Hospitals In Ernakulam
- Aiims Gorakhpur | Aiims Hospital Gorakhpur Appointment Online
- What Are The Top Hospitals In India?
- Mahavir Hospital Hyderabad Lakdikapul
- Government Multispeciality Hospital Chandigarh and Find Address, Location Easily
- Lata Mangeshkar Hospital Nagpur Healthcare Services
- Bhagwati Hospital Borivali West, Location, Hospital Review
- Zynova Shalby Hospital, Must Check Before Taking Decisions
Alternatively, you can try calling the hospital’s appointment line or visiting the hospital in person to schedule an appointment with a gastroenterologist. It is a good idea to schedule your appointment in advance to ensure that you are able to see a doctor at a time that is convenient for you.